Study Visit Tips for Leaders:
- Ask for more chaperones than you need. If parents or children get sick, you may need a substitute.
- Visit the site of the Museum ahead of time. We’ll show you around so you become familiar with the location and layout.
- For the bus ride, make a scavenger hunt list of items students can find along the way.
- Pick a less-busy time of year for your study trip. A winter outing may be just the break that students need!
- Make sure students use the restroom and get a drink before getting on the bus (on both legs of the trip!).
- Bring your own snack and drink to keep your energy levels up. Bring some for your helpful chaperones, too!