Have your child’s next birthday party at the Great Lakes Children’s Museum and enjoy all the benefits of our interactive galleries, plus exclusive use of the Great Lakes Activity Room for treats, presents, and activities! (The Museum will remain open to other visitors.)
The cost for birthday parties is:
- $150 for non-members, up to 25 people total
- $125 for members for up to 25 people total
- $6 for each additional guest (up to 5 more people)
Your special birthday party event lasts 2 hours (with an additional 30 minutes for set-up) and includes:
- exclusive use of the Great Lakes Room
- a package of invitations
- use of the Museum’s lighthouse birthday chair
- a birthday banner
- tables and chairs
- use of the refrigerator/freezer and sink
- assistance with set-up
Families provide their own decorations, tableware, and refreshments.
Times for birthday parties (provided the room is available):
- Tuesday – Saturday
10 am – 12:30 pm
1 pm – 3:30 pm
- Sunday 1:30 pm – 4 pm
Or make your child’s birthday party extra special and hold it after hours! You’ll have exclusive use of the entire Museum!
For details and booking information, contact the Museum.