Every Friday from 10:00am – 12:00noon
Toddler Time at the Great Lakes Children’s Museum is more popular than ever!
Toddlers interact with each other and learn through a variety of participatory games and special activities. Museum Educator Anne Drake leads fun-filled free-play activities designed for rapidly growing and developing toddlers, to encourage their natural curiosity, enhance their fine and gross motor skills, guide appropriate social behaviors, and facilitate essential cognitive growth.
No reservation is necessary to participate in Toddler Time; just drop in with your little one. (Our regular Museum fee of $6 applies, and anyone under age 2 is admitted free.)
Upcoming Toddler Time topics;
- Wednesday, July 23 and Friday, July 25 - String-O-Mania (it’s about strings, macaroni and fun!)
- Wednesday, July 30 and Friday, August 1 – Have a Ball! (motor skills and decision making to the max)
- Wednesday, August 6 and Friday, August 8 - Drip Drop (Is YOUR child the next Monet?)
- Wednesday, August 15 and Friday, August 18 – Grocery Store (Check it out – literally… weigh bananas, use play money and play food to learn about grocery stores)
- Wednesday, August 20 and Friday, August 22 – Play Dough Fun (Who DOESN’T like to roll, squish, shape, poke and squeeze play dough???)
Check the calendar for details: Go to Calendar.
Toddler Time is made possible with the support of the Oleson Foundation.