New exhibits and new programs – all translating to new reasons to use the Museum as an extension of your classroom learning through a field trip.
- Minimum trip size is 10 paying students ($45.00).
- Chaperones are required (and free). Chaperones are expected to chaperone. Bring too few chaperones and we reserve the right to apply a surcharge. If you bring more chaperones than required, we charge $4.00 for each chaperone over the required minimum.
- Teachers are free and in charge of their group.
- 1 hour of self-guided time is $4.50 per student. We strongly recommend adding a 30 minute facilitated Math, Science, History, Language Arts, or Arts experience for a flat rate of $30 per group of 30 students.
- Free/Reduced groups can apply for a reduction in field trip rate.
- Groups requesting an invoicing for their field trip pay an additional $15.00 fee.