GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement to help people do more good!
How to Give:
There are many ways to be a part of GivingTuesday! You can volunteer your time, lend your voice to a cause, share needed supplies, or donate money. Simply find a worthy cause that’s important to you and connect with them!
For example, if you wanted to include the Great Lakes Children’s Museum in your giving efforts, here are some things we’re in need of (or we’d appreciate):
- Spread the word about our new website
- Purchase a membership
- Make a tax-deductible donation
- Sign up to volunteer
- Donate to our fundraising events:
- A-Ha! Silent Auction Gala – sponsorship or auction donations
- Donate generously to our Annual Campaign for Kiddos!
Help us reach new followers with a like or share of our events or posts on FB, Instagram or Twitter
GivingTuesday means different things to different people, but we all have something to offer. Nonprofits like the Great Lakes Children’s Museum rely on big-hearted benevolence to keep their organizations running smoothly. We appreciate YOU!