Toyota Dream Car USA Art Contest
- Download, Print & Fill Out An Entry Form
- Download & Read The Contest Rules
- Pick Up An Art Sketch Book at Serra Toyota of Traverse City
- Start Dreaming and Drawing
- Mail Your Hand-Drawn Entry (Postmark by January 31) to Toyota USA (address in the contest rules)
(note – if you cannot afford to mail your entry materials, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange to be part of a bulk submission and mailing)
Resources To Get Your Creative Juices Going
- Review a video of a car design workshop
David Clipner, Director of Education and Wildlife for the Ann Arbor Hands-on Museum and Leslie Science & Nature Center hosts a workshop all about the Toyota Dream Car Art Contest. By the end of the workshop, participants will have all the information they need to participate and the inspiration to create their own design! Participants will utilize a worksheet David provides, as they walk through how to brainstorm using prompting questions to inspire their design, discuss requirements and art mediums, spend time discussing ideas and art concepts and receive an “artist assistant guide sheet” to help parents support their artist through the contest process.
- Check out the ‘If I Built a Car’ episode of Storytime Adventures. Read along with Miss Anne, play with toy cars, and draw along! Click here for the materials list!
- Watch A Video Presentation On How Real Car Designers Dream On Paper